Thursday 26 October 2017

Boohoo Wishlist

Hi!

Today I thought I'd share my Boohoo wishlist with you all. I've really been loving the clothes that they have on there more than some of the high street shops and other online clothing sites. Here I'll share with you some of my picks.

All photos are from Boohoo.

 
Hannah Fisherman Rib Jumper - £15.00
This jumper is  really gorgeous shade of purple, which is one of my favourite colours and I thought it would be really nice and cosy for the upcoming autumn/winter months!!


Petite Hannah Bird Embroidered T-Shirt - £12.00
This t shirt looks really cute and I love the little flamingo on the left side of the top. It's just a really nice twist to a basic tee and would be nice to throw on for a lecture.


Holly Sequin Embellished Hook & Eye Bralet - £22.00
This blush coloured bralet is so pretty and I love the fact it's sparkly because of the sequins and I think it would be great for any special occasion.
 
 
Ali Square Cold Shoulder Bodycon Dress - £10.00
I love cold shoulder clothes and this dress has long sleeves too which is great for the fact that it's going to be colder in the coming months.

Penny Slogan Sweatshirt - £16.00
As I love wearing sweatshirts and cosy hoodies at the moment, I saw this on Boohoo and instantly had to add it to my wishlist. I was born in the 90s so it fits me well and I like the red one better than the black as I already have a black sweatshirt which is my 'Lemonade' one.

Emma Ribbed Contrast Ringer Tee - £10.00
Another really nice basic t shirt which I can wear to lectures or for a casual outfit, I like the fact the top of the t shirt and the sleeves have the black rib.
Petite Kayla Flute Sleeve Crop Top - £10.00
I was looking around for dressier tops and found this mainly because I wanted to add a bit of colour because looking through my wishlist a lot of the clothes were either black or burgundy!! This is probably my least wishful item on this list but it's still nice and I love the shade of blue.


Rebecca Ladder Trim Detail Peplum Hem Midi Dress - £22.00
This is another dress which caught my eye, I really love the peplum end to it, it gives it a nice edge and makes it look nicer in my opinion.

Thank you for reading this post, is there anything you'd buy from this list?

Claire








No comments:

Post a Comment