Friday 20 October 2017

L'oreal Cheryl Lip Kits

 
 Hey everyone!

So this week there was a important release in the makeup world. L'oreal launched Cheryl's matte lip kits which with every kit sold, £1 will be donated to Prince's Trust. As a long-time fan of Cheryl, it was very exciting to hear she had brought out her own lip kits as I'm a huge fan of matte finish.

The kits themselves look absolutely stunning as you can see below.

Photos from Cheryl's Instagram Account: @cherylofficial


They come in three different shades 'Greige', 'Burgundy', and 'Peach'.
Each kit comes with a matte lipstick and a lip liner.

I personally love all of the shades and despite them being limited edition, I'll try and get my hands on one of them! My favourite colour keeps changing so I'm not sure which one I'll buy.

The lip kits are available limited edition in Boots stores and online, costing £9.99.

Which of Cheryl's Lip kits is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!

Claire xx


No comments:

Post a Comment