Wednesday 18 October 2017

My Top Clothing Stores

Hi!

So today I thought I'd share my favourite places to shop for clothes. I don't particularly spend loads on clothes, I try to budget and don't often spend loads on one item, if I spend loads of money on clothes it usually means I've bought a few things!

Boohoo.com
I've definitely become obsessed with Boohoo.com this year. My wishlist is so long and I'm always browsing looking at what they have in. I love the variety of clothes they have and a lot of them are extremely reasonably priced. Especially this season I've found that Boohoo has a lot more nicer stuff than the high street!

Primark
Primark have served me really well over the past few years. I'd be lying if I said the majority of my wardrobe wasn't Primark to be honest! They have such a good selection of clothes and I live for their basic t shirts! They are so easy to throw on for everyday wear and can work under a hoodie or sweatshirt too. They do pretty much everything and I love going there.

New Look
New Look is also another regular shop I visit. They often have a good selection of night time tops, I bought quite a few night out clothes last year from them. At the moment they have some gorgeous bralettes in and some stunning sparkly Christmas dresses if you're looking for anything for party season. Extremely affordable and like Boohoo and Topshop they do student discount.

Topshop
I don't always have the budget for Topshop but they have some really gorgeous clothes. I also particularly like the fact they carry the Ivy Park range. They have a lot to offer.

George @ Asda
Despite what people may think, George at Asda do really good and affordable clothes. Although I don't wear as much from them as I used to, I've been so impressed with some of the pairs of jeans I've bought from there. I usually just shop for jeans here these days because they are very inexpensive but they are great quality!

Sainsburys
Similarly, I mainly use Sainsburys for their jeans/jeggings but they still have some really nice pieces. They are also really affordable and easy to find.

Amazon
I love finding really quirky tops and sweatshirts from Amazon. You will often find really nice and fun clothes that not everyone will be wearing from Amazon and they are often reasonably priced too. I own a Yonce t shirt and a Lemonade sweatshirt from Amazon and they are both impeccable quality and two of my favourite items in my wardrobe.

Romwe
Although I've never bought from Romwe personally, I am guilty of regularly searching the website for cute sweatshirts and hoodies. They look really cosy and I'm so tempted to buy from them to see how they are!

Thank you so much for reading!!

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment