Sunday 3 December 2017

Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 2 Palete Review

Hi!

Today I'm talking about the Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 2 Palette. I recently got gifted this palette from one of my best friends and it had been a palette which I'd been considering buying. Mainly because it displays a gorgeous number of shades. There's a nice collection of both matte and shimmery shades which compliment one another enormously. All of them range through light browns/cream to shimmery browns to the dark matte shade at the end.




I tested out this palette at the weekend and let's just say I was very impressed!
The pigmentation is extremely outstanding and very easy to blend.
It's a palette which can take you from your neutral and subtle day makeup to your seductingly sexy shimmery smoky makeup with just one brush sweep.

It's actually my first product from Makeup Revolution but I've got to say I'm really happy with the quality of the palette and the number of potential looks you can create with it. I'm hugely impressed and really recommend it! Makeup Revolution is definitely a drugstore brand I've wrongly overlooked and never quite noticed before but let's be honest that will not be happening anymore!

Have any of you used any Makeup Revolution products? What's your favourite?

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment