Monday 11 December 2017

Chester Weekend Trip (Meeting The SacconeJolys)

Hi!

Some of you may or may not know, but a couple of months ago I took a weekend trip to Chester, where I stayed with my best friend who is down there for university.
This trip has been long-awaited, as I've always wanted to go down but somehow I suppose my anxiety always got in the way and stopped me. It was always something which got to me.



This time however, was the time to go and visit her and also another special reason too.
We had tickets to meet The SacconeJolys on their book tour! Me and my best friend are both huge fans of The SacconeJolys and I've been watching them for a while now and I just find their videos so entertaining and really relaxing, they have gotten me through some tough times.

I travelled down on the train on Saturday afternoon (nearly missing it because my watch decided to stop and my housemate literally saved my skin by ringing a taxi for me last minute) and arrived around evening time, just in time for a Dominos!

I really enjoyed myself, we went for a night out on the Saturday night which was a lot of fun and one of my favourite nights out I've been on (and thankfully Beyoncé played) and then the next day, being a bit tired, we slept in, caught up on Strictly and watched Moana. She also made me a very tasty roast dinner which was soo good!

Monday was the day I went home but it was also the day we met The SacconeJolys. It was held in WH Smith, in the centre of the city which was great for me as it meant I got to see a bit more of Chester in the day this time! I should have taken more photos as it was my first time in Chester, but we were making sure we got there on time. At the signing, there was the opportunity to get your face painted with one of the dogs, or balloon animals. It was a very chilled event overall. As for Anna and Jonathan themselves, they were absolutely lovely and Jonathan's humour came out even in the short time we saw them. Anna looked so pretty and it was so weird to think that we were standing there beside them after having watched them for so long.



I really enjoyed my weekend down in Chester and I especially felt proud of myself because I know that I managed to throw myself into it and that a year or two ago I wouldn't have been able to do it. Looking back, I still can't believe I did it but I can't express how happy I am that I did. Somehow I managed to control my anxiety for the most and when I look back at the photos and videos, I smile a lot and am grateful for the amazing memories.

I also put together a short vlog featuring a couple of the clips and photos I took over the weekend (not all of them). Enjoy!


Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment